2017 adult WORKSHOPS ........
- 26th November - Christmas Decorations Workshop (Paremata Studio) - More Info and Bookings
What’s coming up in early 2018 ……..
- Postbox Workshops
- Crystal Staff/Wand worshops
- Dreamcatcher Workshops and more .......
- CREATIVE KIDZ - 2018 Workshops and Holiday programme - click here
Bookings available for PRIVATE Funfilled ART Workshops - please contact me if you want to have a workshop here in my studio or elsewhere. Scoll further down to see what I offer.
Why not have a funfilled, relaxating creative 2 or 3 hours with some friends or have an ARTY PARTY.
Creating within a relaxed and artistic environment is the perfect way to have some creative fun with your friends or family. Choose one of these wonderful workshops with Michele for a special treat. Your space or mine! (Max 8 people in the Paremata Studio.)
BELOW are some of the Workshops I can offer:
- Birdhouse workshops - Price $75.00 pp - (Min 4 people; Time: 3 hrs)
- Garden Totem Pole workshops - Price $75.00 pp - (Min 4 people; Time: 3 hrs)
- Mandala River Stone workshops - Price $45.00 pp (Min 6 people; Time: 2 hrs)
- Colourful Driftwood Sticks workshops - Price $45.00 pp - (Min 6 people; Time: 2 hrs)
- Greeting Card workshops - Price $45.00 pp (Min 6 people; Time: 2 hrs)
- Wall Decal Wording workshops - Price $50.00 pp (Min 4 people; Time: 2hrs)
Personal COLOUR HEALING ART Session - Create your own Soul Vibration Art piece with Michele - Create an art piece for meditation, stillness & upliftment- (Min 2 people; Time: 45mins each) - Price $130.00 for 2 people For more info
GIFT VOUCHERS are also AVAILABLE
Please contact me if you would like to discuss booking a date for your PRIVATE Art Workshop - travelling costs may be extra if another venue is used.
- Michele on+64 (0)21610317 or email@example.com
TESTIMONIAL: Little Earth Montessori - Our teaching team attended Michele’s totem pole workshop as part of a team building exercise. Upon arrival Michelle served us tea and coffee and explained the workshop. We got given aprons and our own totem pole to decorate. Throughout the workshop Michele was available to discuss ideas, give tips, help with painting techniques and mix paints to colours of our choices. We had a wonderful time, with relaxing music in the background and delicious home made cake and refreshments. The workshop was a wonderful opportunity for our busy teaching team to relax outside the classroom and spend some time together, not as teachers but as budding artists! I can confidently recommend Michele’s workshop as a fun filled relaxing team building exercise with the added bonus that you get to take something home at the end too! - Anja Geelen - Principal
I can confidently recommend Michele’s workshop as a fun filled relaxing and team building exercise, with the added bonus that you get to take something home at the end too!
Anja Geelen, Principal of Little Earth Montessori
Contact me for a booking at firstname.lastname@example.org