DATE: Sunday 28th of July – 2pm to 5pm
Come and relax in my Paremata Art studio creating your very own Dreamcatcher. This session is a beautiful way to relax and slow down and immerse yourself into the creative ‘space’ needed in todays fast paced world. Come and join me for an afternoon of fun, creativity and relaxation!
- No art experience neccessary
- All materials eg; cotton, driftwood beads, feathers etc supplied
- My workshops are guaranteed enjoyable and relaxing
- Great fun activity with a friend
- Take some time out for yourself
- You are welcome to bring some of your own decorations
- Tea, coffee and cake supplied
- Only 8 places available.
PLEASE NOTE: Once you make a payment your booking is assured and address details will be emailed to you. If you do not receive a confirmation email your payment has not reflected. This session is only redeemable in person at Michele’s studio in Paremata, Porirua, Wellington.
Contact Michele directly if you need more information at 021 610 317.