Driftwood Crystal Wand workshop
DATE: Wednesday 10th of April – 7pm to 9pm
Come and relax in my Paremata Art studio painting and creating your very own Driftwood Crystal Wand or “Talking stick”. These make gorgeous wall decorations or just use it at your Spiritual altar or as a family ‘Talking Stick’. Come and join me for an evening of fun, creativity a little Crystal info and ‘whoohoo’ fun!
- No art experience neccessary
- All materials eg; Tassles, feathers supplied
- My workshops are guaranteed enjoyable and relaxing
- Great fun activity with a friend
- A choice of a Rose Quartz or Amethyst crystal included
- Or Bring your own special crystal to attach to your stick
- Feel free to bring your own preferred stick
- Take some time out for yourself
- Tea, coffee and cake supplied
- Only 8 places available.
PLEASE NOTE: Once you make a payment your booking is assured and address details will be emailed to you. If you do not receive a confirmation email your payment has not reflected. This session is only redeemable in person at Michele’s studio in Paremata, Porirua, Wellington.
Contact Michele directly if you need more information at 021 610 317.