PEACE & SERENITY Energy Art Print
SPECIAL OFFER during Lockdown! Included is your Hi Res file (sent immediately)+ Artwork print and AURA Spray sent to you after 23rd April 2020.
FEEL: Calm and present, secure, anchored in strenghth and light, a strong and peaceful energy.
Peace & Serenity Energy Art (420x297mm) A3 Print
This artwork uses specific colours to bring more Peace & Serenity into your life. Blue is a colour of strength and steadfastness; Yellow is a colour of joy and dispels fear.
– Captivating and stunning, the visionary artwork of Michele Courage captures the imagination. Using her intuitive abilities and artistic gifts Michele brings a unique beauty and energy to her work. There are many layers of information contained in the image: Calm and present, secure, anchored in strenghth and light, a strong and peaceful energy.
This is a learning tool for your SOUL – the colours and vibration emitted from this pendant brings a daily reminder to your soul from deeper realms.
Peace & Serenity Print on paper captured from the ORIGINAL channelled artwork. Final paper print size: A3 (297 x 420mm) The image sits in the center with a visually comfortable white space around it.
Larger formats available on request.
Peace & Serenity - Part of a SERIES of 7 smaller works on paper, using my Soul Vibration Artwork session meditation technique. I have received the specific colour for this named artpiece. I believe that my work carries a higher vibration and when the intention is set, that the sentiments when created have been transferred to the product. Colours all have healing properties and each one of my Soul Artworks have been created with this in mind. if we tap into that knowledge, we tap into an inner knowing and sense of what we want to achieve in this lifetime.
This artwork uses specific colours to bring more Peace & Serenity into your life. Blue is a colour of strength and steadfastness; Yellow is a colour of joy and dispels fear. Look and absorb and you will feel: Calm and present, secure, anchored in strenghth and light, a strong and peaceful energy.
Spritual: “ I channel these artworks from source energy and from spirit to activate the healing journey of the recipient and help them tune into the frequency of their higher-self. The frequency of the colours creates a vibration that emits out from the painting into your aura activating change and personal transformation.
It is not necessary for you to fully understand how they work but only to know that setting an intention around what is needing to be released can create a ripple effect through the artwork. I have been channeling energy work for a few years now and have recently started mastering and understanding the transformative power they have. Tuning into the frequency of the artworks allows the DNA and Molecular cells of your body to release old patterns, traumas and resonate with the frequencies of higher vibration emotions. Emotions like Love, Laughter, Forgiveness, Peace, Serenity and Gratitude.These Soul Vibration Artworks are a powerful doorway to enable a more rapid ascension into the 5th dimension of love and light”
It is a learning tool for your SOUL - the colours and vibration emitted from this painting brings a daily reminder to your soul from deeper realms. Each one of the series will help you to access another part of your “history” within the realms of the outer world. Bringing understanding and a more open Soul to your existing lifetime on this earth. The love emitted from these Soul Artworks is how they heal using colour and vibration as their medium. - Created using SOURCE Energy.
- Framing: I recommend frames from FACTORY FRAMES in NZ, you can buy them online and they are very cost effective.
- Paper: ILFORD GALERIE Prestige Cotton Artist Textured is a mold-made 100% Cotton rag paper and is 310gsm. It has a beautiful traditional watercolour textured surface. No optical brighteners (OBA’s) and the base is manufactured in a traditional paper mill.
- Ink: Epson's™ Ultrachrome HDR Advanced Professional Pigment Inks. Over 100 years for colour and over 200 years for black and white prints before visible fading occurs on most substrates.
- © Copyright michelecourage.com. No resale or reproduction rights are transferred with purchase.