Art for the Soul
TERMS & CONDITIONS IN SHORT
- By buying or ordering any of my products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order with Michele Courage, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents’ permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Michele Courage as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside Michele Courage’s control shall be considered force majeure.
- When commissioning a painting a 40% non-refundable payment is required.
- All prices are in New Zealand dollar rates.
Terms & Conditions
- This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
- These terms and conditions apply to your use of this website. By using this website, you are deemed to have read and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- All products are guaranteed to be of the highest quality. If by chance you have found your item to be defective it may be returned for a 100% refund or replacement provided we receive notification within 7 days of receiving the goods. Returns must be returned to Michelecourage.com studio in the same condition as they were when you received them. Refunds will not be given if you have damaged the goods. This includes damage caused by inadequate packing when returning goods. Please include all relevant postal details and a copy of your invoice. If your print is damaged in transit please contact Michelecourage.com studio immediately and a replacement we will be arranged.
- All work listed on the website is subject to New Zealand and international copyright and intellectual property rights laws. This means the artwork listed remains the property of Michelecourage.com studio until the point of sale. It also means it is illegal to download images for any use what so ever.
- The totals shown in your shopping cart are in New Zealand Dollars and include GST. Shipping costs added where applicable.
- Giclee prints on Archival paper are posted to you rolled in tissue paper, inside a mailing tube or flat board envelope depending on size. Extra freight charges may occur for shipping to other destinations eg. rural or remote.
- All prints delivered within New Zealand are sent by courier or NZ Post.
International orders are shipped by NZ Post to any destination worldwide. For international orders shipping is estimated on the shopping cart / checkout, as a flat fee. If the shipping fee exceeds the estimate you will be contacted regarding any additional costs.
Orders will leave my studio within seven working days of receiving the order. Shipping can be five to ten working days from leaving my studio.
The secure checkout process is by means of PayPal and Stripe and these both accept credit cards. If you prefer other payment methods, please contact the Michelecourage.com Studio directly.
Events outside Michele Courage’s control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Michele Courage is released from the obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers.
All products remain Michele Courage’s property until full payment is made. Delivery and Shipping costs are at the clients expense unless otherwise stated. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made. The secure checkout process is by means of PayPal and Stripe and these both accept credit cards. If you prefer other payment methods, please contact the Michelecourage.com Studio.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
All enquiries: Michele.email@example.com