Expansion for the Soul
Art & Soul Retreats in New Zealand, Australia & Bali
Retreats only offered in New Zealand at present
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Art for the Soul Retreat with Michele Courage – Tora, Wairarapa Retreat 19-21 February 2021
Terms and Conditions
BY BOOKING YOUR PLACE ON THE RETREAT AND ELECTRONICALLY TICKING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD & AGREED TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS THESE ARE THE TERMS YOU ARE BOUND BY.
You agree to the payment due dates and amounts as follows:
Once the deposit is paid, smaller, more regular payments can be arranged for the remaining amount on request by emailing Michele, however full payment must be received by 10th February 2021 without exception.
Exceptions to our policy will not be made for any reason. We do not offer discounts, refunds or credit for arriving late or leaving early and any offered activities missed while on the retreat.
Bi Design Limited offers no refunds for any reason, including weather, injury, or personal emergencies.
We are committed to providing a high quality retreat and have very limited spaces, therefore we expect to receive only firm bookings from intended guests. However, if a guest must cancel their reservation, our policy is as follows:
1. All deposits are non-refundable.
2. If you cancel between 30- 90 days prior to the first day of the retreat you are registered for, and have paid the full amount, 25% of your final payment is forfeited and 75% of your final payment is credited to any other date within an 18 month period of your original booking. Percentage returned is less the non-refundable deposit.
3. If you cancel within 30 days of the first day of your retreat 50% of your final payment balance will be credited to any other available date within one year of your original booking, 50% of your final payment is forfeited.
4. If a guest cancels within 14 days of their retreat start date, their payment is forfeited in full.
5. All cancellations must be received in writing sent via email or registered mail. Bi Design is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled trips, such as airline tickets, or for costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellation or illness. We strongly recommend all participants to obtain travel insurance with a trip cancellation policy which covers the individual. Please check with your travel insurance company for more detailed information.
6. A retreat reservation is fully transferable to another female over the age of 18, for the same date and package. If you choose not to take travel insurance you assume all risks and costs. I understand that travelling with Bi Design Ltd may involve risks (and rewards) above and beyond those encountered on a more conventional holiday. I agree to reading the Bi Design Ltd travel dossier for the trip before we leave and have provided details of any pre-existing medical conditions I have to Bi Design Ltd’s representatives. All payments in NZ Dollars; Non-refundable deposit; Final payment.
Page 1 of 3
Our Responsibility to You
This retreat is subject to change (only in a beautiful way) and grow before we leave.
• Accommodation from 19th – 21st February 2021 (2 nights)
• Art supplies included
All meals and non-alcholic drinks
As the retreat operator, we make arrangements with other parties to provide you with some of the services on your retreat. These parties are independent suppliers over whom we have no direct control. Bi Design Ltd holds no responsibility for independent contractors (or weather conditions) changing services on the retreat. Bi Design Ltd is not responsible for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising out of injury, accident or death, damage, loss of baggage or other property; or delay, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, or frustration, whether physical or mental resulting from:
1. the act or omission of any party including Internal Solutions or its employees;
2. mechanical breakdown, government actions, weather or other factors beyond our control;
3. your failure to read information provided and follow instructions including, but not limited to, obtaining travel protection & health insurance and providing correct & complete personal, health and travel information;
4. your cancellation or change for any reason in travel services; and
5. your medical or health problems or physical disabilities. In the unlikely event of a cancellation made by us, Bi Design Ltd’s liability will be to refund net money paid for the retreat package. Bi Design Ltd is not responsible for any fees caused by such cancellation paid to airlines and any other agreements made by guests with outside operators.
YOU HAVE AGREED TO ALL OF THESE TERMS ELECTRONICALLY BY PAYING YOUR DEPOSIT & TICKING, ON THE BOOKING FORM, THAT YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THIS DOCUMENT IN FULL. Please seek legal advice, before booking, if you are unsure. You are under no obligation to book a place on this retreat.
continue to next page for Liability Waiver and Assumption of Risk
Page 2 of 3
Michele Courage from Bi Design Ltd, firstname.lastname@example.org ; michelecourage.com
Liability Waiver and Assumption of Risk
ART FOR THE SOUL – Tora, Wairarapa Retreat 19-21st Feb 2021
BY BOOKING YOUR PLACE ON THE RETREAT AND ELECTRONICALLY TICKING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD & AGREED TO THE LIABILITY WAIVER & ASSUMPTION OF RISK – THESE ARE THE TERMS YOU ARE BOUND BY.
In consideration of the services of Bi Design Ltd, their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, service suppliers and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Bi Design Ltd”), I hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge Bi Design Ltd, on behalf of myself, personal representatives and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that travelling entails known and unanticipated risks which could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of some activities. My participation in all retreat activities is purely voluntary, and so I expressly agree to assume the risk of injury or damage while participating in all activities during my stay with Bi Design Ltd and agree these occurrences are not grounds for a refund or discount.
2. I certify that I have been strongly advised to take travel insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating on any of the retreat activities, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
3. I understand that weather, water, and conditions are beyond the control of Bi Design Ltd and its agents. Other natural elements such as reptiles, rodents, insects, and micro-organisms such as bacteria and viruses are also an inherent risk on an Bi Design Ltd Retreat and are not grounds for a refund or discount.
4. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bi Design Ltd, its officers, employees and suppliers against all claims of losses, causes of action, damages or expenses of claim and against any costs including legal fees that may be incurred as a result of any such claims losses, damages or expenses whether valid or not, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of Bi Design Ltd.
5. Should Bi Design Ltd or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation on a retreat, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Bi Design Ltd on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. This is to certify that Bi Design Ltd, its employees & suppliers are released from any responsibility for any loss, mishap, accident, injury or death that may occur during my participation on an Bi Design Ltd Retreat.
By paying the online deposit, and signing the document sent via email, that I have read, understood and agree to these terms I am bound to these terms.
Please seek legal advice, before booking, if you are unsure. You are under no obligation to book a place on this retreat.
What others say
“Thank you so so much for a beautiful weekend. You’re the best ! My heart is full. ❤️ I had a wonderful time creating and connecting with all the beautiful women. Just wanted you to,know how much I appreciated everything you did for me . The guidance, care, love and respect to create whatever it was I wanted in my art. It helped me to go with my flow.” – Alison
“Michele put on a wonderful retreat, she went out of her way to make sure that everyone was accommodated and that we all created artwork we were happy with. I’d love to do another art retreat with Michele in the future! xx“ – Hayley
“I loved everything about the weekend, especially the creativity.” – Maria
“I attended Michele’s Pleiadian Galactic Art workshop and just loved it! We spent the day basking in galactic energies and allowing them to take shape on the canvas, with some meditation, discussion, and delectable veggie lasagna though the day too. I have my painting hung where I see it every day and it’s like a portal in the house. I’m thrilled that I made this investment in myself, for something beautiful that came through just for me, which I’ll have always. Thanks Michele” – Courtney